Thursday, February 11, 2010

Out with the Old and in with the New

A year ago today I had open heart surgery (not the first one in my life) and today after long pep talks to myself throughout the year I decided that today is the day I begin my adventure (here is to my first idea on my bucket list, make a bucket list blog). I wish I had pictures of my surgery, letters or things from that event, but I don't. But I guess it's okay because I'm moving on with the world and embracing my future. To the places I'll see and the people I'll meet, to the things that I will eat and the places I will sleep, to my smiles that turn to laughter and to the tears that I will shed after. May everyone who reads my happily every after get inspired. Life is always said to be short and I don't want to be cliche but we only have a handful of hours, mins, in a day and I'm going to live like I'm Dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment